Booking Terms and Conditions, please read these carefully as you are legally bound by these terms and conditions.
There are rivers running through the gardens at the mill. The gardens are on different levels with paths which can be uneven. Please be sure to supervise children at all times.
THE HIRER The person – aged over 18 years – making the booking and authorised to agree to booking conditions on behalf of all persons and pets. The hirer’s full contact details must be completed in the contact details on the booking form (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
THE HOSTS Chris & Paula (the hosts) live at the mill and will greet you when you arrive and show you around the apartment and the outdoor facilities.
THE ACCOMMODATION refers to one or more Mill apartment(s) as booked – the actual apartment(s) will be specified on the booking form.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT. To reserve your accommodation for the required dates, please book on-line using the Availability & Booking page or telephone Chris & Paula on 01239 698799.
Please note – bookings made through the on-line booking system are provisional until confirmed by the owners.
- If you book on-line, no other booking form is required and you are deemed to have accepted Godremamog Mill’s terms and conditions.
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed by e-mail and you have paid a 25% deposit; until that time, the booking is still provisional and can be cancelled by the owners.
The full balance is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. Before that date, a 25% deposit is required to secure your booking.
If you have any queries, or require any further information, please telephone Chris & Paula on 01239 698799 or e-mail us at Bookings@valleyholidays.co.uk
SHORT BREAKS (less than 1 week) must be paid in full when booking. You can book short breaks on-line or use the booking form and a cheque as above.
CANCELLATIONS must be made by telephone or e-mail as soon as the hirer knows about the cancellation.
After receipt of the cancellation notification, the owners will (but without obligation to the hirer) re-advertise the accommodation in the hope of re-letting the accommodation. If the accommodation is re-let, the monies paid will be refunded less an administration fee of £30.00 per week or part week of the reservation. If cancelled within 8 or less weeks of the holiday and the owners have been unable to re-let the accommodation, no re-fund will be made. If the full payment has not yet been received the hirer agrees to pay the balance of the hiring charge.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE.
Non Availability of Apartment. If, for any reason (including but not limited to natural disasters, fire, riots, strikes, acts of terrorism, sanitary disruption, civil unrest, war, restrictions by Local Authorities) the accommodation is not available on the date booked, all monies paid in advance will be refunded in full. The Hirer shall have no further claims against the Owner or Agent.
NO BOOKINGS ACCEPTED FROM HEN OR STAG PARTIES
- The Hirer must provide full contact details – name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The Hirer agrees to take reasonable and proper care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental and pay for any breakages, losses or damage, however caused.
- Your accommodation will be available to you from 16:00pm on the day that you arrive.
- In order to maintain high standards of cleanliness we ask you to vacate your accommodation by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- The accommodation is let and furnished for the numbers specified. These numbers must not be exceeded and no exception can be made except by prior arrangement. (These numbers are 4 per Mill apartment).
- You mustn’t use the Accommodation, or allow it to be used, for any dangerous, offensive, noisy, illegal or immoral activities. You must not cause any nuisance or annoyance to any neighbours or anyone else during your stay.
- The pools must be vacated by 11pm, and the BBQ hut and garden must be vacated by midnight.
- Children are welcome. Of course, to maintain our high standards, they are expected to treat the accommodation, its contents and all areas with respect and be supervised at all times.
- Parents/Guardians must take responsibility for their children, who play at their own risk. Children must be supervised in the gardens for their own safety, especially near the river.
- All vehicles and their accessories and contents together with personal items and baggage are left at owner’s risk.
- You should not charge an electric vehicle from the apartments, the mill is an historic building and its supply may not support the charging of an electric vehicle. Car charging is not covered by our insurance.
- If you have any problems with your accommodation, or even any queries, please raise them with Chris or Paula as soon as possible so that action can be taken to remedy them.
ALL MILL APARTMENTS ARE NON SMOKING. As tobacco smoke is offensive to non smokers and smokers themselves are seldom aware of the smell that clings to clothing etc., it is asked that particular care is taken to keep the accommodation free of smoke or the smell of smoke, this includes the use of vapours and or/e-cigarettes. Should any smell be detected in the accommodation by either the owners or future holiday makers, this may result in compensation charged for resulting cancellations, additional cleaning or any other cost incurred.
SAFETY – Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure a safe holiday. However, it is the Hirer’s (and guests) responsibility to inspect the property – particularly parents with young children or vulnerable people. If you have any worries or identify anything that you feel is unsafe do please bring it to the owner’s attention so that action can be taken to rectify the problem as soon as is possible.
PETS AT GODREMAMOG MILL
We are able to accommodate up to 2 well behaved dogs in our Wheelhouse apartment but you must tell us at the time of booking if you wish to bring a dog. There is a charge of £25 per dog per stay. We ask that you remove any dog mess from the garden and grounds before checking out. Dog owners must abide by the Godremamog Mill Dog Policy. Unfortunately, no other domestic pets are permitted at our properties. Assistance dogs are permitted at all our properties; but you must tell us at the time of booking if you wish to bring an assistance dog with you.
OUR RIGHT TO EVICT
We may terminate our contract with you and ask you to leave the accommodation immediately (without any compensation being payable) if:
- we consider that you or your party have committed a serious breach of these terms and conditions;
- we consider that your or your party’s behaviour endangers the safety of our visitors or staff;
- any complaints are made of anti-social or unacceptable behaviour against you or your party;
- you or your party cause an unreasonable amount of damage to the property or its contents; or
- you exceed the maximum occupancy limit for your Accommodation.