Godremamog Mill Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully – you are legally bound by these terms conditions.
There are rivers running through the gardens at the mill. The gardens are on different levels with paths which can be uneven. Please be sure to supervise children at all times.
THE HIRER The person – aged over 18 years – making the booking and authorised to agree to booking conditions on behalf of all persons and pets. The hirer’s full contact details must be completed in the contact details on the booking form (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
THE HOSTS Chris & Paula live at the mill and will greet you when you arrive.
THE ACCOMMODATION refers to one or more Mill apartment(s) as booked – the actual apartment(s) will be specified on the booking form.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT. To reserve your accommodation for the required dates, please book on-line using the Availability & Booking page or telephone Chris & Paula on 01239 698 799.
Please note – bookings made through the on-line booking system are provisional until confirmed by the owners.
- If you book on-line, no other booking form is required and you are deemed to have accepted Godremamog Mill’s terms and conditions.
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or e-mail and you have paid a 25% deposit; until that time, the booking is still provisional and can be cancelled by the owners.
The full balance is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. Before that date, a 25% deposit is required to secure your booking.
If you have any queries, or require any further information, please telephone Chris & Paula on 01239 698 799 or e-mail us on Godremamogmill@gmail.com.
SHORT BREAKS (less than 1 week) must be paid in full when booking. You can book short breaks on-line or use the booking form and a cheque as above.
CANCELLATIONS must be made by telephone or e-mail, with confirmation by letter, as soon as the hirer knows about the cancellation.
After receipt of the cancellation notification, the owners will (but without obligation to the hirer) re-advertise the accommodation in the hope of re-letting the accommodation. If the accommodation is re-let, the monies paid will be refunded less an administration fee of £30.00 per week or part week of the reservation. If cancelled within 8 or less weeks of the holiday and the owners have been unable to re-let the accommodation, no re-fund will be made. If the full payment has not yet been received the hirer agrees to pay the balance of the hiring charge.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE.
Non Availability of Apartment. If, for any reason (including but not limited to natural disasters, fire, riots, strikes, acts of terrorism, sanitary disruption, civil unrest, war, restrictions by Local Authorities) the accommodation is not available on the date booked, all monies paid in advance will be refunded in full. The Hirer shall have no further claims against the Owner or Agent.
- The Hirer must provide full contact details – name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The Hirer agrees to take reasonable and proper care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental and pay for any breakages, losses or damage, however caused.
- Your accommodation will be available to you from 16:00pm on the day that you arrive.
- In order to maintain high standards of cleanliness we ask you to vacate your accommodation by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- The accommodation is let and furnished for the numbers specified. These numbers must not be exceeded and no exception can be made except by prior arrangement. (These numbers are 4 per Mill apartment).
- The pools, BBQ hut and garden must be vacated by midnight.
- Children are welcome. Of course, to maintain our high standards, they are expected to treat the accommodation, its contents and all areas with respect.
- Parents/Guardians must take responsibility for their children, who play at their own risk. Children must be supervised in the gardens for their own safety, especially near the river.
- All vehicles and their accessories and contents together with personal items and baggage are left at owner’s risk.
- If you have any problems with your accommodation, or even any queries, please raise them with Chris or Paula as soon as possible so that action can be taken to remedy them.
ALL MILL APARTMENTS ARE NON SMOKING. As tobacco smoke is offensive to non smokers and smokers themselves are seldom aware of the smell that clings to clothing etc., it is asked that particular care is taken to keep the accommodation free of smoke or the smell of smoke. Should any smell be detected in the accommodation by either the owners or future holiday makers, this may result in compensation charged for resulting cancellations, additional cleaning or any other cost incurred.
SAFETY – Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure a safe holiday. However, it is the Hirer’s (and guests) responsibility to inspect the property – particularly parents with young children or vulnerable people. If you have any worries or identify anything that you feel is unsafe do please bring it to the owner’s attention so that action can be taken to rectify the problem as soon as is possible.
PETS AT GODREMAMOG MILL
We may be able to accommodate a well behaved dog in the Wheel House apartment but this must be discussed in advance. Dog owners must abide by the Godremamog Mill Dog Policy.
We reserve the right to amend our terms without prior notice.